PACKAGING AND LABELLING
- Strong woven polypropylene bags with gusset for easy storage.
- 25 kg (55-pounds )
- 40 bags per palett / 7 layers of 6 bags
- Non-returnable, four-way wooden standard pallet 48″ x 48″ (120 cm x 120 cm)
- Stacked pallet height from 60″ to 72″ (150 cm to 180 cm)
- Pallet weight is 2,200 pounds net (1 000 kg)
- Pallet weight is 2,275 pounds gross (1 035 kg)
- Pallet is shrink wrapped prior to shipping and then solidified with two metal straps
On request, we can deliver in mega bags of 800 kilos.
Each bag is identified using the following method:
- Lot number
- Laboratory analysis specific to the malt chosen
- Origin and variety of grain
- Year of harvest
- Malthouse address
The lot number tells us the bagging date and the equipment in which it was produced.
If you have questions about a malt you have purchased, you need to provide us with the lot number on the bag label so that we can trace it and properly inform you.
Bagged malts are always a mixture of two similar batches to ensure product colour and taste stability.
With the lot number, we can inform you about these two batches separately if desired.